- Personal meet and greet at Belize City International airport and round trip ground transfer to Gaia Riverlodge (optional stop at the unique Belize Zoo, if international flight arrival is before 1:00 pm or departs mid-afternoon). Please note that entrance fee to the zoo is not included and needs to be paid directly to the zoo.
- Accommodation in Mountain View Cabana with king bed
- Daily full breakfast, lunch and 3-course dinner
- Half day guided tour “Hike to Xibalba”, hike through pristine forest and explore a hidden cave that was once a Mayan ritual and ceremonial center
Optional guided tour of the Gaia organic gardens in the afternoon
- Day trip to visit the majestic Caracol Maya archaeological site, the largest Mayan site in Belize, located deep in the Chiquibul Forest, with a stop at Rio Frio Cave and the Rio On pools
- Full day Cultural Cayo tour- start with an introduction to Yucatec Mayan traditions at San Antonio, experience how to make typical tortillas and learn about traditional pottery and other handicraft, visit bustling San Ignacio and its picturesque market, have a local lunch and learn about the Mayan way to process cocoa at Ajaw Chocolate Center before returning to the lodge.
- One guided nocturnal walk through the tropical broad leaf forest to experience the sounds of our rainforest inhabitants at night
Low Season 2021 May 1st – December 14th
– 2 guests
High Season 2021/2022 December 15th, 2021 – April 30th, 2022
– 2 guests
Deposit and Cancellation Policy
To confirm your reservation we require a 10% deposit of your stay at Gaia Riverlodge. The balance is due 30 days prior to arrival.
May be made more than 30 days prior to arrival with a full refund of the deposit.
Within 30 days or arrival, full stay is non-refundable
No refund or credit for no-shows.
Please keep in mind that GAIA is a mature environment with a minimum age requirement of 10 years.
All rates are for one or two guests sharing the room.
A 9% hotel tax, 10% service charge and 12.5% government sales tax included.
There are no refunds for unused package items.
Important Note: Effective February 15, 2022, all visitors are required to apply for Belize Travel Health Insurance-a mandatory insurance that helps protect travelers against incurred medical and non-medical expenses if you test positive for Covid-19 during your stay in Belize.