BELIZE REEF AND RAINFOREST PACKAGE
The ideal combination of reef and rainforest, this 7-night package packs enough adventure and indulgence to satiate any traveler. Starting with three nights at GAÏA Riverlodge, you’ll take in the mountains and experience the jungle in a variety of ways.
Our team will personally greet you at Belize City International Airport and provide ground transportation to the lodge. Upon arrival, check into your Mountain View Cabana and its scenic vistas of the nearby mountains. During your stay, you’ll venture out to explore the wild side of Belize: Take a day trip to the majestic ruins at Caracol, the largest Maya site in Belize, in the Chiquibul Forest, with stops at Rio Frio Cave and the Rio On pools. Reserve another day for your journey canoeing through the ancient Barton Creek Cave, which culminates with an exhilarating zip-lining adventure or a visit to Green Hill Butterfly Farm.
After your stay in the jungle, you’ll head to the sea for four nights in one of our Seabreeze Beach Casitas at Matachica. Your time there will be spent relaxing on the beach, experiencing the diverse marine life of the barrier reef and enjoying the intimate, secluded ambiance of this special resort.
Tropical cocktails upon arrival will perfectly prime you for relaxing on our sandy shores. During your stay at Matachica, you’ll embark on a snorkel excursion to Hol Chan and Shark Ray Alley Marine Reserves where you’ll observe gorgeous marine life, nurse sharks and stingrays. Take advantage of our on-site kayaks, paddle boards, bicycles and snorkel gear and unwind at our Jade Spa with a one-hour aromatherapy massage—an ideal way to conclude your Belizean adventure.
Personal welcome at Belize City International Airport, with ground transportation to the lodge
- 3 nights accommodation in one of our Mountain View Cabana with king bed
- Daily full breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Day trip to Caracol Maya site, with stops at Rio Frio Cave and the Rio On pools
- Day trip to Barton Creek Cave, with an exhilarating zip-lining adventure OR a visit to Green Hill Butterfly Farm
- Ground transportation to Maya Flats; flight from Maya Flats to San Pedro
MATACHICA RESORT & SPA
Personal welcome at San Pedro airstrip with boat transfer to
- 4 nights at Matachica Resort in one of our Seabreeze Beach Casitas with king bed
- Tropical welcome cocktails upon arrival
- Daily breakfast, lunch and 3-course dinner
- Snorkel excursion to Hol Chan and Shark Ray Alley Marine Reserves
- 1-hour aromatherapy massage (per guest) at Jade Spa
- Flight from San Pedro to Belize City International Airport
Low Season 2021 May 1st – December 18th
– 2 guests
High Season 2021/2022 December 19th, 2021 – April 30th, 2022
– 2 guests
Deposit and Cancellation Policy
To confirm your reservation, we require a 10% deposit of your stay at GAIA and the balance is due two weeks prior to arrival.
May be made more than 14 days prior to arrival with a full refund of the deposit less a 10% administration fee.
Within 14 days of arrival, there is no refund but the payment will be counted in full toward a rescheduled stay within 24 months of the original stay dates.
No refund or credit for no-shows.
Please keep in mind that Matachica is a mature environment with a minimum age requirement of 16 years.
All rates are for one or two guests sharing the room.
A 9% hotel tax and 10% service charge will be added to the room rate.