GAIA’s Women Retreat
Be a part of a transformative and empowering experience set against the backdrop of the stunning beauty of Gaia Riverlodge. Nestled amidst lush pine forest along the banks of the famous Five Sister’s Waterfall, our first Women’s Retreat promises to provide a serene and supportive atmosphere for women to reconnect with themselves and each other. Partake in insightful workshops on personal growth, healing and self-care; and foster deep connections that last long after your time in Belize.
March 8th – 11th, 2024 (Starting at $2,9150 usd)
Day 1: Gratitude & Grounding
- Arrival, shuttles from the international airport to Gaia Riverlodge. Check in.
- Sunset gratitude ceremony.
- Chef’s Table hosted by retreat leader, Hannah Montero.
Day 2: Forgiveness & Flourishing
- Morning meditations
- Mayan Cleansing Ceremony with famous Belizean healer Aurora Saqui.
- Local adventures, your choice of:
- Big Rock Falls
- Barton Creek
- Onsite Garden planting
- Afternoon workshop on Forgiveness and Flourishing.
Day 3: Dreaming & Creating
- Morning yoga above the Five Sisters Waterfall.
- Morning activities including:
- Butterfly Farm
- San Antonio Women’s Cooperative Pottery Class
- Afternoon workshop on Dreaming and Creating the Life of Your Dreams.
- Closing Campfire Ceremony.
Day 4: Departure but not Goodbye
- Check out of Gaia & Transfer to Airport.
Deposit and Cancellation Policy
To confirm your reservation, we require a one night deposit of your stay at GAIA Riverlodge and the balance is due 45 days prior to arrival.
May be made more than 60 days prior to arrival with a full refund less US $100 administrative fee.
Within 60 days prior to arrival, 50% of package total is refundable
Within 45 days prior to arrival, full stay is non-refundable
No refund or credit for no-shows.
Please keep in mind that GAIA is a mature environment with a minimum age requirement of 10 years.
All rates are for one or two guests sharing the room.
A 9% hotel tax and 15% service charge will be added to the room rate.
Important Note: Effective February 15, 2022, all visitors are required to apply for Belize Travel Health Insurance-a mandatory insurance that helps protect travelers against incurred medical and non-medical expenses if you test positive for Covid-19 during your stay in Belize.