We think it’s important to take care of yourself, and what better way to do that than in Belize? A Belizean experience for your mind, body, and soul.
In this package; exhilarating outings into the lush jungles of Belize are balanced by stress-reducing and spirit-nourishing experiences.
- 3 Nights/4 Days for Two
- Daily Breakfast
- A Relaxing 60 Min. Waterfall Front Massage for Two
- A Cultural Tour (Chocolate, Tortilla & Pottery Making)
- A Cacao Ceremony
- A Shaman Cleansing Session
- A Private Magic Show Under the Stars
- Hike or Bike Through the Forest Followed by Swimming at Big Rock Falls
Deposit and Cancellation Policy
To confirm your reservation, we require a one night deposit of your stay at GAIA Riverlodge and the balance is due 45 days prior to arrival.
- May be made more than 45 days prior to arrival with a full refund of the deposit.
- Within 45 days of arrival, there is no refund or credit amount.
- No refund or credit for no-shows.
Please keep in mind that GAIA is a mature environment with a minimum age requirement of 10 years.
All rates are for one or two guests sharing the room.
A 9% hotel tax and 15% service charge will be added to the room rate.
Important Note: Effective February 15, 2022, all visitors are required to apply for Belize Travel Health Insurance-a mandatory insurance that helps protect travelers against incurred medical and non-medical expenses if you test positive for Covid-19 during your stay in Belize.