Confirmation, cancellation and payment policy
- All rates are quoted in U.S. dollars
- Room rates ares subject to a 9% government hotel tax
- Rates for meals, drinks, transfers and tours are subject to a 12.5% general sales tax
- 10% service charge applies on all rates
- We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express credit cards
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm a reservation with the balance due three weeks prior to arrival
- Cancellation more than 45 days prior to arrival:
Full refund of deposit minus US$100.00 administration fee per room
- Cancellation 45 to 21 days prior to arrival:
50% of entire stay is non-refundable
- Cancellation less than 21 days prior to arrival:
entire stay is non-refundable
- No refund or credit for early departures or unused portions of packages.
UNFORTUNATELY, WE CANNOT OFFER REFUNDS OR CREDITS WITHIN THE SPECIFIED CANCELLATION PERIODS FOR ANY REASON INCLUDING CANCELLATIONS DUE TO AIRLINE DELAYS, STRIKES, POLITICAL UNREST, WEATHER CONDITIONS, TRAVEL ADVISORIES OR ACTS OF GOD, INCLUDING HURRICANES OR PERSONAL EMERGENCIES. WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND TRAVEL INSURANCE IN ORDER TO SAFEGUARD AGAINST SUCH POTENTIAL CIRCUMSTANCES.
- Children 16 years and older are welcome.
Protecting your personal information and privacy is important to us, and we want to explain to you our online information practices and the way your information is gathered and used. This statement applies to all information submitted to or gathered on the GAIARIVERLODGE.COM website. GAÏA RIVERLODGE is the sole owner of the information gathered on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways differing from what is disclosed in this statement.
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an inquiry only to respond to that inquiry. We do not share this information with outside parties, except to the extent necessary to complete the inquiry or request. We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. These addresses are not used for any other purpose, and are not shared with outside parties.
Commitment to Data Security
GAÏA RIVERLODGE takes every precaution to protect our website users’ information and to ensure a safe and secure online experience for our customers. We want you to be assured that personal information such as your name, address and, if required, your credit card number will be kept safe throughout your entire reservation experience. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have implemented the appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online and otherwise.
Special Offers and News
We may ask for contact information, such as name and email address, to send you information about special offers and news at the resort. Out of respect for the privacy of our users, we offer the option to not receive these types of communications.
Should you have any questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please contact us at email@example.com
GAÏA RIVERLODGE & TOURS is owned by Riverstone Belize Company, Ltd.